Have you built a following on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest and would like to use those skills professionally?
Winston-Salem, NC-based game developer, Eggroll Games, is seeking a social media marketer to engage our audience of millions of parents and teachers.
- Creating engaging posts for social networks
- Responding to parent and teacher feedback
- Respond to user feedback on Amazon and Google Play
- Work with artists to craft posts and designs for parents and teachers
- Update Eggroll Games blog
- Write email newsletters
- Online media outreach
- Compose and submit press releases
- Excellent English composition skills
- Experience with Facebook
- Experience maintaining on online community
Desired Skills: (not required but definitely a plus)
- Spanish or other language fluency
- Media outreach experience
- Press release composition experience
- Passionate about learning new techniques
- Online People Person
- Organized and self-driven
- Can work unsupervised
- Able to give and accept criticism
- Can work in a collaborative environment
If you’re interested in signing-on, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and examples of your work.